Followers

Friday, February 7, 2014

Hearts and Harlequins Mid way Reminder at Punk You Girl !



Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is time for a new challenge at Punk You Girl this month it is hearts and Harlequins. Our fabulous sponsor is  Stitchy Bear Stamps and this image is called dark Angel and you can find her here. Have to be honest not usually my style of image but I really did enjoy this one I found it a really easy image to color up and even easier to put together !

                                        Dark Angel

                                 
 So I have used the following colors to color up my image 
Skin: E21,51,02,11
Hair, Neck cross and Leathers : N3,4,5,7
Lips and Nails: R22,24,27
Wings: C0,1,3,5

Not much to it really I have highlighted the studs on the clothes with a white gel pen. 
My other ingredients are :
Cardstock : Bazzill Grey and Core'dinations black 
Decorative paper is from Jessica Sprague here and is by Carina Gardner called Midnight Blooms 2
Dies: Couture Creation Mimi and Spellbinders Petite oval. 
Flowers are from Petaloo 
and feathers and ribbon from my stash.

So please make sure you visit the other DT blogs for some crafty inspiration and come join us for another exciting challenge ! 
Hugs for now 
Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated