Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Time for some Fairy Tales

hello  and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is time for a new release over at Simply Betty Stamps and Simply Steampunk Challenges. This month we have another gorgeous range from Abigail Larsen you can find the images Here  and Simply Betty Stamps.
 First up I am showing the very gorgeous Little Red




                         



I have used the following copic colors
Skin: E21,51,11,02
Hair: E51,53,55
cape: R35,37,39
Skirt: R35,37,39
Top: N3,5,7
Boots: N1,3,5,7

And my other ingredients are :
Paper Barely Mine Designs Steampunk fantasy 2
background cut from Silhouette it is a spider web overlay
my embellishments are all from my stash including
Tim Holtz button and mini sprockets
Petaloo flowers
Chipboard clock which I have sprayed with Tattered Angels Cherry Limeade
 Thanks for visiting I will admit I was a little rushed in the end for this one but I do hope you enjoy!!
Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated