Followers

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Simply Steampunk Challenges

Hello all and welcome back to Cards By Kay it's show time for me over at Simply Steampunk Challenges and today  I am showing you the ever Handsome Mercius from the Romance Steampunks drawn by the very talented Abigail Larsen and sold by the equally talented Betty from Simply Betty Stamps you can find Mercius here . So here he is


                                                     


                                                                 For a little close up !

                                             
  Ok so I think I can safely say that my recent purchase of a Silhouette Cameo was a very good one I am totally addicted to and I am loving the different ways it allows me to spice up my projects.
   I have used copic markers in the following colors for Mercius
Hair: E23,25,27
Skin: E21,51,02
Suit: BG70,72,75,78
Shirt: C1,2,3
Heart Box : R46,E42
Hat & Shoes : N3,4,5,7

I have used the following ingredients
Card : Core'dinations Black and Distress Pine Needles
Paper: Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante Modern Marvels and Tags
Flowers from Petaloo
The Gears and cogs overlay is from the Silhouette Store
The card , paper and flowers are available from my self just send me an email for more info.

The challenge is still open over at the Simply Steampunk Challenge site so get your steampunk on and get an entry in we would love to have you join us.
So for now
Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated