Followers

Friday, December 27, 2013

Oh To Be 21 Again

Hello and welcome back to Cards By Kay today I am showing a very special card I have made for a friend of mine for her to give to her sister on her 21st Birthday ! The image is from Make It Crafty and is called Roxy you can find her here


                                                               Roxy                                                      
                              
                                                         A little close up 
                                               


                                                   And the inside pops out to say Happy Birthday 
                                               

To color Roxy I have used the following colors:
Skin E21,51,11
Hair: YR14,16,18 and E08
Wings: YG 11,13,15
Clothes: YG 21,23,25
Eyes: YG11,61,63
The background paper is from My Minds Eye
Card is Bazzill basics
For the pop out Happy Birthday I have used a file from my Silhouette library ( that machine is still way too much fun)
I have really enjoyed the challenge of the curls on this little image it took ages by I am really happy with the result and I do hope the recipient enjoys it.
So thats it for me for today anyway thanks for stopping by hope to see you again soon
Hugs
Kayxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated