Followers

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Elsa The Snow Queen

Hello and welcome back to cards by Kay today I want to show a Christmas card I have made for a very close friend,. This image is Elsa The Snow Queen she was generously supplied by Betty of Simply Betty Stamps, unfortunately she is not for sale but I hope you can enjoy her here. And you can view all of Betty's amazing images here. I have also has huge fun with my new cameo I am loving the whole new dimension it is bringing to work !
                                                       
                                                               Here is my card closed
                                             

Close up of Elsa 


And one last look 


To color Elsa I have used in the following copic colors 

Skin: E21,51,11,
Eyes and Lips: B00,02,04 V20,22,25
Hair: E23,25,27
Dress: V20,22,25
I also used the Blues and Violets on the snowflakes
The snowflake chippie is from Make it Crafty 
And from the silhouette Studio I have used the a2 card wrap set Holiday Damask , I have cut this out of Bazzill card.
Thanks for visiting today I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas and a safe a Happy New year 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated