Followers

Monday, December 16, 2013

Mid way Reminder time at Punk You Girl

Hello and welcome back it is our mid way reminder over at Punk You Girl today so that means there is still plenty of time to get crafting and come up with a Black Christmas project to join in  the fun.


                                    Here is Skully Santa from our fab sponsor Delicious Doodles

                                                 

I just love this image I think he is awesome, while keeping with the black Christmas theme I also wanted to add a little color to him I think it worked what do you think ?  
To color him up I have used the following colors 
Santa Suit: BG70,72,75,78
Skeleton: W1,2,3,5
Beard & Hair : C1,2,3
Eyes: Y35
Bauble: R20,37,46 ( thanks Jenny D for sharing this combo ) 
My other ingredients are 
Card: Coredinations Black and Jade
Paper : Echo Park Spider Webs 
Die: Memory Box delicate Web 
and I added some Christmas baubles for a bit of fun

So now it's over to you lets see your black Christmas side we have a fantastic prize on offer just remember we are a dark themed challenge blog so to qualify for the prize you must follow the guidelines.
Thanks for stopping by and I look forward to seeing your entry
 Hugs
Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated