Followers

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Left Of Centre New Challenge

Hello all and welcome back to Cards By Kay, I am super excited today as this is my first post for the Left Of Centre Design team a huge thank you girls for offering me this opportunity. So our challenge this month is Christmas our fab sposor is Sassy Studios and the image I am using is called Snowman Pinup you can get it Here. And don't forget we still have a DT call going on so come on join us just look at the fun you could be having. Check it all out Here.

                                         Snowman Pinup 

                                                       

                                                                       Closer look


I have used the following ingredients for my card 
Copic makers
Skin: E21,51,11
Hair: E23,25,27
Hat and Scarf: N3,4,5,7
Dress: R22,27,29,37
Eyes and Lips: YG11,61,63 R22,27,29

Paper and card 
White, Black and Red  cardstock 
Kaiser Craft Twig and Berry Collection Myrrh 
Black lace from Laces Galore on Ebay 
Flowers from Petaloo available from my self at Kay's Cards and Crafts
I have also used Petite oval dies from Spelbinders available Here
And Fancy flourish from Die-namics 
So thanks for looking today and don't forget the other amazing blogs on the DT team they are awesome. You can find the links below 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated