Followers

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Vampires at Simply Betty Stamps

Hi all and welcome back to Cards By Kay ! Our challenge for you this month over at Simply Betty Stamps is to " Use Metal on your Project " and as much as possible ! My image is called " Vampire Portrait" and it is an image by Abigail Larsen available at Simply Betty Stamps here.

My metal pieces include my clock in the top corner, my little spiders in the web,and a small dragon down in the bottom corner.
I loved working with this image, it was fun to let my imagination run a little wild even putting my little bottle of blood down in the bottom corner ! ( Just red Glitter !)
My bats are a Tim Holtz original die and the spider web is from Spellbinders.

                                Vampire Portrait

                          

I have used the following copic colors 
Skin: 0000,000,01
Hair: N3,5,7
Curtain: BG90,93,95,99
Chair: R35,37,39,59,Y21,23,26 E25,27
Shirt:C00,0,1,2
Coat: N3,5,7,9

                          
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop ! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated