Followers

Monday, September 1, 2014

Something Lurks in the Deep !!

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is time for a brand new challenge over at Punk You Girl  and this month it is " What Creeps Under the Sea" our fabulous sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps and the image I have chosen is called Steampunk Mermaid I have been absolutely busting to do this image for ages so I am super excited !! So here she is


                            Steampunk Mermaid 



  
                                   

I just adore this image and it fits perfectly with my steampunk passion ! 
I have put my card together with the following ingredients:
Chocolate Linen Card 
Paper from Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time Collection on top of that I have layered a felt mat given to me by a very special lady and it was a new toy for my I have never seen it before and I am in love with it, it is from Prima Marketing.
 These particular tiny mulberry flowers are from my stash the border on the bottom if from the Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time Collection also.
The cog border is a die from Memory Box dies my personal favorite ! 
And the small stick on piece in the top corner is also from Prima given to me by the same special lady ! 

I have used the following copic colors to color my image 
Skin E000,00,11,01,02,04
Hair: N1,3,5,7
Metal works: E93,95,97,99
Y21,23,26,28
W0,1,3,5
Arm cuff: BG02,05,07,09

So I hope you like her and I do hope to see you in our latest challenge at Punk You Girl
With " What Creeps Under the Sea " 
Can't wait to see what you create
Hugs
Kay 

 
                          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated