Followers

Friday, September 5, 2014

Anything Goes over at Left Of Centre !

Hi all and welcome back to Cards By Kay ! It is " Tag It " this week at Left of Centre Challenges our fabulous sponsor is Aurora Wings these are some of the most sensational images I have evr had the pleasure of using and this one is one of my favorites ! Santa Muerete ! or Angel of Death ! And I have to say I have really enjoyed coloring this image up ! Now to my ingredients first :
My base card is a cream stock card and striped paper from my stash which I have had for probably 20 years see if you keep something long enough ! I have used a speckled grey and Bahama Breeze from Bazzill and I have used Frantage for the very first time on this project my thanks to a very special friend for introducing this to me recently ! I love the effect this stuff gives ! I have used the aged copper on this project. All my flowers are from Prima .
So now to my copic colors :
Skin: E000,00,11 and W0,1,3
Hair: E21,23,25,27
Flowers: RV91,93,95,99 and B0000,000,00,01
Skulls: E40,41,42
Scyth: C00,0,01,02,03,Y21,W0,1,3,5,R59
Dress:W00,0,1,3,5,7 and RV91,93,95,99
Feathers: W0,1,2 RV91

        

                                                                    Santa Muerte



                                       


Thanks for stopping by and don't forget the fabulous blogs from the other Left of centre challenge teams they rock ! 
Until next time 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated