Followers

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Some fun with The Paper Shelter

Hi there welcome back to Cards by Kay today I have actually had some time to create something for absolutely no reason at all ! Wow it feels like a long time sonce I have been able to do that thank goodness for holidays ! I have taken sometime off the DT teams for a month and I am off the USA and I am sooo excited now with only 2 weeks until take off I cannot believe it is almost here ! Back to business though I went through my stash and randomly chose 2 images I have not yet had a chance to look at at this is what I created .

                                       Vintage Teacups 

                                  

                                    Victoria 

                                     
                                   

Thanks for stopping by see you next time 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated