Followers

Friday, August 15, 2014

Something Sweetly Dark at Simply Betty stamps !

Welcome back to Cards by Kay it is release day over at Simply Betty Stamps 
 It is time for a new release and it is Sweet and Dark these images are truely awesome ! My 2 images are Develish Betty and Spirited Betty ! They are sassy and they are sexy !
 So for my Devilish Betty I have used a file from my Silhouette called flourish Coffin, I have cut 2 off the coffin base one in black and one in red to line it I have placed black paper roses and small black skulls around the base. 
 I have mounted Devilish Betty onto a 3cm x1cm strip of card so that she stands in the coffin.
I have used the following copic markers
E000,00,11
N3,5,7,9
R32,35,37,39
Y21,23,26
YG61,63,67
I hope you like what I have done with Devilish Betty !            

                                                               DEVILISH BETTY
                                                               ( inside view ) 
                       

                                                                 CLOSE UP !


                                                            CLOSED VIEW 
      
                                     
                                                       SIDE  VIEW 


                                                              SIDE BY SIDE 


Now on to Spirited Betty this littel gal was just as much fun as the last one ! This is Spirited Betty I have cut a card from the Silhouette studio and I have used a nested labels files for mounting Spirited Betty on I have used some little blue Larkspur flowers in the corner.
I have used the following copis colors :
E000,00,11,13
N3,5,7,9
B32,34,37,39
E30,31,33
R39
I have put blue streaks through Spirited Betty's hair hard to see in the pic ! 

                                               
                                                          SPIRITED BETTY 


                                                             SPIRITED BETTY    
                                                               ( closed view )

Thankls for stopping by I hope you enjoyed my projects make sure you visit the other DT girls they have done some awesome projects ! You can check out all of these images at the Simply Betty Challenge Blog 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated