Followers

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Anything Goes at the Stamping Chef

 Welcome back to Cards by Kay ! Sadly this will be my last DT post for The Stamping Chef so I hope you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed putting this one together . I have used a very special pack from The Stamping Chef store this little beauty is called Noisette and she comes with heaps of extras including background paper and embellishments !
The Nosiette pack includes
paper
lace trim
Butterfly
The Greatest
Limited Edition
Spockets and of course
Noisette
I have added from my own stash the clock from Bo Bunny Somewhere in Time collection ,flowers from Petaloo, and a metal sprocket
I have used the following copic markers,
E000,00,11
E23,25,27
E41,42,43
V20,22,25,28
E70,71,74
B12,14,16


                                                       Noisette

                                     
                          


                                                              Inside 

                              
                           

I hope you have enjoyed my Stamping Chef journey as much as I have and thank you for sharing it with me. Thank you to Tamara for having me as part of The Stamping Chef team and the awesome images that came with it ! 
 I would also like to thank all the DT girls I have had a blast working with you all and you all rock !! 

                                                            So until next time
                                                                    Hugs   
                                                                    Kay xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated