Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Just for Fun !!

Hi there and welcome back to Cards by Kay today I have done something " Just for Fun" I have had this image colored up for a while and have not gotten around to doing anything with it ! I was inspired by the lovely Jenny Dix to get myself into gear and put this little cutie on a card ! It may actually seem a bit too cute for ny blog but I had so much fun with this little bueaty from La La Land digi's .

                                              STEAMPUNK CYCLE MARCI                                                     
                                   

                                                     CLOSE UP OF MARCI 

                                   

I have as always used copic markers to colors Marci :
E000,01,11,13
YR20,E53,55,57
E13,15,17,18
G82,85,94,99
W0,1,3,5
YR21,23,26,28
C0,1,3,5
BG10,11,13
N1,3,5
E81,84
I have used Bo Bunny's Somewhere in Time Collection papers and worded material piece behind Marci !
 My dies are from Memory Box Gears border and Mini Gears
And the sentiment comes with Marci when purchased ! 
I hope you enjoyed my outside the box I had fun with it 
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Kay xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated