Followers

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Anything Goes at The Stamping Chef !

Welcome back to Cards by Kay ! I hope everyone is having a fantastic week ! This week at The Stamping Chef  is as always " Anything Goes " I have chose another of Tamara's awesome Smexy images called      Checking Out" . As always I have really had a lot of fun doing up this image !
I have used papers from Basic Grey and card from Core'dinations !
My embellishments consist of tiny Christmas lights in the corners and a Christmas ribbon bow.


                                        Checking Out 


                                 

The copic colors I have use are :
E000,00,11,13
N3,4,5,7
W1,2,3
R21,22,24
E30,31
R35,37,39,46
G40,43,46
Y21,23,26

So now it's over to you come join us for this fun challenge great prize on offer as always for the winner !
Thanks for stopping by 
Hugs
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated