Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Franken Betty

Hello all and welcome back today I am showing my piece for the Simply Betty Fan Page challenge. I am making the deadline with just minutes to spare so here she is Franken Betty you can get her here
                                     

 So to color her up I have used copics in the following colors 
                                                             N1,3,5,7
                                                             C1,3,5
                                                             YR12,14,15,18
                                                             E000,00,21,13
I have used ribbons from my stash, along with papers from Jessica Sprague  Spider Web Collection available Here so thanks for your visit hope to see you again soon 
                                                         Hugs
                                                         Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated