Followers

Monday, September 16, 2013

Red and Black challenge at Punk You Girl

Welcome back everyone to a new challenge at Punk You Girl this month it is Red and Black. I have chosen images from Rick St Dennis available from his etsy store here here is my first image

                                                                      Skully Man

                                             

I have colored this image with the following copic colors
 C1,3,5,7
N1,3,5,7
R35,37,47,59
YG61,63,67
Spellbinders iron works die
The paper is from Stampin Up! and card from Core'dinations

And my second image is Reaper also by Rick St Dennis

 I have used the following copic colors
N1,3,5,7
C1,3,5
W1,3,5
E13,15,18
Dies are by Sizzix , Die-namics and Memory Box 
Flowers from Petaloo

Don't forget to check out the blogs from the other DT girls they are fantastic and links can be found in my sidebar.
Thanks for visiting 
Hugs 
Kay 





                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated