Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Zodiac Release Day

Hello and welcome back to Card's by Kay today is a brand new release day over at Simply Betty Stamps and it is round 2 of the Zodiacs. They are fabulous !! My first instalment is using Taurus she is available Here
                             
                                                   
                                               

                                                                And for a closer look.
                           


So to color up my image I have used only 1 tone of color all will be revealed soon I promise.
                                                          The copic colors I have used are
                                                           E70,71,74,77,79
I have used papers from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells range available here and cardstock from Stampin Up available  here the chippie butterfly is from Kaszazz and the flowers are just from my stash.
 I have used the following dies Spellbinders Beaded Oval and flourish and Die-namics fancy flourish.
 So stay tuned to find out what our next challenge for you is going to be over at Simply Betty. And as always hit my side bar for links to the blogs of all the team and their amazing projects. Until next time
Hugs
Kay 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated