Followers

Friday, October 4, 2013

Halloween Challenge at Punk You Girl

Hell welcome back to Cards by Kay.
 It is time for a brand new challenge over at Punk You Girl " Halloween" it is that time of the year when we all get our spooks on and relish all things scary. Our awesome sponsor this month is non other than the very talented Rick St Dennis and he has provided us very lucky girls with some fantastic images to play with thanks Rick ! you can find all of Rick's awesome work in his Etsy store Here.
  So my first image is titled Castle Ghost isn't she just horribly awesome !
                                   

                                                         
  I hae colored my image with Copic markers in the following colors
Skin: W1,3,5,
Hair:E33,35,37,39
Dress: C1,3,5,7
Headband: Y28
Archway : W1,3,5,7

To complete my project I have used papers from Graphic 45 Happy Haunting embellishments from Kaszazz and bits from my stash !
 
  My second image is also from our sponsor Rick St Dennis and is called Countess Van Bloot
                                                       

And to color her I have used the following copic markers
Skin: E000,00,13,21
Hair: E33,35,37,.39
Dress: R35,37,46,59 N1,3,5,7
I have also used dies from Di-namics and marianne
So what are you waiting for get to it and get involved in our challenge of all things spooky 
Don't forget to check out the DT creations to get you inspired !! Links are in my sidebar 
Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated