Followers

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Zodiac sign Cancer

Hello welcome back to Crads by Kay today I am showing my third piece from the new zodac range
Cancer is my image this time the monochrome challenge is so much fun and is really testing out the imagination but I think it came together nicely with this image 
                   
                                                 



The copic colors I have used are:
E23,E25,E27,E29 
Card is from Core'dinations available 
Paper is Graphic 45 French Country Collection 
Dies are from Spellbinders ( Petite Oval ), Die-namics ( small fourish),Marianne ( Oval Frame LR0240)
Cameo is from Kaszzaz and flowers from Petaloo and from my stash .
I do hope you are enjoying our release this month and have been able to take part in our challenge. Don't forget to take a stroll through the other DT blogs as always they are amazing all the links are on my sidebar
Hugs
Kay xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated