Followers

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Zodiac showing Sagittarius

Here is my second showing for simply Steampunk Challenges Zodiac line my favorite Sagittarius probably because it is my sign !! These fab Zodiac image can be found here and don't forget there is still time to come and join us for our challenge this month which is metal so what we want you to do is get your Steampunk on and add some metal to your project and get in there you gotta be in it to win it right !! So here is good old Sagittarius

The colors I have used for this project are yellows 
I have used Kaszazz yellows for the image 
along with 
E000,00,21,13
E33,35,37,47
E40,41,43
The paper and card is from Stampin Up
various lace, flowers,spiders,skulls from my stash 
and the frame from Make it Crafty 
So there you have them the brand new Zodiacs from Simply Betty Stamps they have been a pleasure to play with and I have so enjoyed putting these projects together. I wanted to make a set out of them, I would love to hear what you think now you have seen them all ! 
And as always don't forget the other blogs form the rest of the DT team

Donna  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated