Followers

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Challenge Day Simply Steampunk Challenges

Welcome back to another challenge over at Simply Steampunk Challenges this month we challenge you to use metal somewhere on your project. We are all looking forward to seeing what you create so get your craft on and start creating and get your entry in. I have used Scorpio for challenge day release here she is
I thought I would head in a little different direction color wise for me and went with black and pinks.
The copic colors I have used are 
Skin: E000,00,21,13
Hair:N1,3,5,7
Dress:RV21,23,25,29
Gloves,C1,2,3
The paper and card is from Stampin Up 
and the frame from Make it Crafty 
Other embellishments are from my stash or skulls,spiders and flowers 
Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out the other amazing projects from the girls links below

Donna  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated