Followers

Friday, August 2, 2013

Punk You Girl " Dark Humor Challenge "

This month over at Punk You Girl our challenge for you is " Dark Humor" and our very generous sponsor is the very awesome Delicious Doodles, so here is my first piece Skeleton Pirate and he is available Here
                         

I have colored him with copic Markers in the following colors
W1,3,5
C1,3,5
R35,37,47,59
E40,41,43
I have used Core'dinations cardstock and distressed it the pirate map is a digital image available from 
My second image is also from our sponsor and is called Mermaids revenge


For this image I have used the following Copic markers
E000,00,21,13
N1,3,5,7,G21
BG02,05,07
W1,3,5,7,9
C1,3,5
I have used Core'dination's cardstock and back ground paper from Stampin Up and a few seashells,flowers and swirls and skulls. 

So now it's up to you get out your favorite Dark humor and join us at Punk you Girl for some fun. 
And as always don't forget to check out the other fantastic blogs from the rest of the DT team.  You can find the links in my sidebar



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated