Followers

Monday, August 12, 2013

It's Cold Outside

Good Morning today I am posting a little project I have been working on in between DT projects. The image is from The Paper Shelter and is called Mucha Influence Winter. It is supplied in Digital form and comes with the image in black and white and a color version, and the frame also comes with it in black and white and a color version. So head on over to The Paper Shelter and have a gander their images are fantastic.
 
So as you can see I have used the black and white images and colored them with Copic markers the frame comes in one complete piece but but I have chosen to cut out the different elements of the frame.
So here's what I used :
Copic Markers in the following colors
Skin: E000,E00,E21,E13
Hair,E33,E35,E37
Blanket: B93,B95,B97,B99
Branches: E13,E15,E18
Snow:C1,C2,C3
Birds: E25,E29,R35,R37
Frame: Y28,YG61,YG63,YG67
My other ingredients are 
Bazzill cardstock in brown and ivy 
Stampin Up Very Vanilla cardstock 
Bo Bunny Snowfall Range " Hot chocolate " from Create and Play with Kay
So thats it from me for today thanks so much for visiting and I hope I have inspired you a little, it is cold,wet and windy here today so it's a great day to be indoors crafting. Happy Monday everyone xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated