Followers

Saturday, November 30, 2013

LOC design team Call

I am excited this post is to apply for a position on the LOC design team I visit the blog regularly and the projects are amazing the following three project are probably my favorites
     

                                                         



I love my craft and what it brings to my life so if I can make someone smile when they have learn't something new by seeing what I have done then it is a good day for me ! 
I love to show someone how to achieve something they have been working towards but may have been a little stuck along the way. 
So wish me luck and I wish good luck to everyone entering there will be some fabulous entries to be sure.
Hugs
Kay xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated