Followers

Friday, November 22, 2013

Alice

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay for my final showing for the fabulous Steampunk Alice in Wonderland collection . This has been a fantastic challenge these images are awesome !
 So my final image is " Alice " you can get her here from Simply Betty Stamps.
 So here she is
                         
                               

This image I think is very versatile I have fussy cut mine by separating the frame from the image, I have used the following Copic markers to color my image 
Hair: E51,53,55,57
Skin: E21,51,11,04
Dress: V0000,000,01,12,15,17
Shoes: C1,2,3
Stockings: V0000,000
Frame: E23,25,27,29
Label: E41,42,43

My base card is a cream card edged with Stampin Up ! Perfect Plum ink, I have layered this with Blackberry card from Bazzill and the paper is from Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland collection " the Mad Hatter" . The large flower and trinket in the top and bottom left corners are from Petaloo Here and go to the Petaloo tab at the top of the page for a better look. 
I have used a flourish die from Die-namics 
My lace is from and Ebay store called Laces Galore they have some gorgeous lace.
So ther you have her time is ticking down to join in our challenge for this month so if you haven't yet now is the time get creative and design an invitation or party announcement remember it has to be steampunk ! 
So thanks for visiting me today I hope I have been able to give you some inspiration 
Hugs
Kay xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated