Followers

Monday, November 4, 2013

Field of Poppies

Welcome back to Cards by Kay. Today's project is a gorgeous stamp from Sweet Pea Stamps and the very talented Ching Chou Kuik called Feild of Poppies, this is a truely beautiful image and I enjoyed coloring it up so much. 
                                 
                                  
                                     
I have used copic markers in the following colors for my image 
Skin: E21,E51,E11,E04
Hair: E23,E25,E27
Dress: R20,R21,R22
Flowers: R20,R21,R22,R27
Leaves and stems: YG61,YG63,YG67
My embellishments are from Petaloo 
And cardstock and Papers from Core'dinations and Stampin Up ! 
I will be entering this card into the Sweet Pea stamps November Challenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated