Followers

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rapunzel

Well here she is the last one in Simply Betty's Fairy Tales and Myths set I have to say I have so much fun putting these cards together, the inspiration just kept coming I have really enjoyed these stamps so much.
So to color Rapunzel I have used the following copics
E000,E00,E21,E02
E50,E51,E53,E31
R27,R39,R35,R37,R59
B32,B34,B39
W1,W3,W5
I have also used a black derwent pastel pencil for shading very lightly.
I have also used a chipboard embellishment from Make it Crafty along with my usual embellishments.
I can't pick a favorite out of these but I especially enjoy the challenge of reds sometimes they work and sometimes they don't.
Anyway thanks for visiting hope you have enjoyed this set.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty card, and great coloring on your images!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work, on your image and pretty card. Thanks for joining in the challenge at SIMPLY STEAMPUNK.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated