Followers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Little Red Riding Hood

I just love this set I am having far too much fun dreaming up ideas for these, this is Little Red Riding Hood from the Simply Betty Fairy Tales and Myths the depth of these illustrations is amazing.
I have colored the image with copic marker
R27,R29,R35,R39,R59,R14
W1,W3,W5,W7,W9
N3,N5,N7
E37,E47,E59,E57
I have also used Pitch Black spica pens for the web
and derwent pastel pencil 53B sepia
other stamps used are from stampin up! , chippie vines are from Make it Crafty.
I have used black lace and ribbon, wax twine buttons,flowers and stick on pearls.
Hope you have enjoyed looking and thanks for visiting !


1 comment:

  1. Kay this looks awesome, wish I could see it larger as would love to see your coloring and details. Nice deep red color on the dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated