Followers

Monday, January 26, 2015

Week 4 at SBS


Hello and welcome back to Cards By Kay it is time close January for 2015 already here is the final instalment for SBS stamps and this week I have chosen a very special image to color up ! This one is special to me because Betty drew this gal up for me for my birthday last month and I just love her so thank you again Betty Roberts ! Ok so I have used papers from the Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells collection called Mechanical Marvels I have layered this onto black and a dark orange card from Tim Holtz Core-dinations collection called Spiced Marmalade the frame is a silhouette file which I have embossed with Copper frantage the theme was to use twine somewhere on the project so I added a little twine bow the flowers and skulls are from my stash. 

Bday Kay   




I have used the following copic markers to color her up 
Skin: E000,00,01,11
Hair: T3,5,7
Skull: W00,0,1,2,3,5 C0 and 100
Hair Piece: G85,94,99 and C0,1,2
Jeans: B93,95,97,99
Top: N1,3,5,7
Lips: E00,01,02,04

Thanks for stopping by make sure you join in the fun at SBS next month it's going to be exciting !! 
Hugs 
Kayxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated