Followers

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and a Happy New Challenge

Welcome back to Cards by Kay it is challenge time again at Punk you Girl and we are kicking off with a brand new sponsor SLS Lines on Etsy to start the month I have used an image called Halloween Goth Boy and I think he is pretty cool ! I added my own little twist on ringing in the new year with the RIP tombstone from my silhouette library by adding 2014 onto it !
 I have colored my image this time with Prismacolor pencils and I am pretty happy with how it has turned out the background is a combination of pencils and Stampin Up midnight muse ink.
My Papers are from Graphic 45 Steampunk Spells Pumpkin Power

                                    Halloween Goth Boy 




Ok so now it's over to you remember it is an Anything goes dark theme so go wild with want ever you want !!
Looking forward to your entries
Hugs
Kay  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated