Followers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Creepmas at Punk You Girl

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is Creepmas time over at Punk you Girl ! And we are having heaps of fun with images from Stitchy Bear. I have chosen this awesome image called Vaguely Goth which you can find by clicking the link !
 The frame is a file from my Silhouette Cameo library I have cut it out on a red shimmer paper the flowers are from one of my favorite ebay stores called Click it For Crafts they have an awesome assortment of Mulberry paper flowers ! I have also added a couple of little red and black skulls to my project they are little hard to see in the pic.The background paper is from Delicious Doodles  which sadly will be closing at the end of the year so be quick there's heaps to choose from !

                                         Vaguely Goth

                                         

I have used copic markers in the following colors 
E000,00,11
N3,4,5,7,9
R29,39,59
YG93,95,97
C0,1,3
W3,5,7

I do hope you like her and be sure to check out our anything goes challenge last one for this year at Punk You Girl

Hugs 
Kay xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated