Followers

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Aurora Wings Bone Queen

Hello and welcome back to Cards by Kay it is about time I had a new post to share with you I have been busy like everyone else with Christmas but I have finally had time to play a little in my craft room today and put this little piece together. This is image is from the wonderful library of Aurora Wings  it is called The Bone Queen

                                        BONE QUEEN 


                                 

AND INSIDE


                                                        

Here's a list of my ingredients

Firstly the image is available here Bone Queen
next the cardstock is from Stampin Up I have used Very Vanilla and River Rock along with River Rock Ink Pad 
The papers are from Etsy here
My flowers are from Petaloo and an Ebay store called Click it for Crafts well worth a look
The Bird skull is from my stash .
Ok I have used the following copic colors on my image 
E000,00,01,11
E23,25,27,29
R02,05,08
YG91,93,95,97
W00,0,01
E40,41,42,43
E81,84,87
I have had wonderful fun playing with this image I do hope you like her, thanks for your visit and I hope to see you back soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated