Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Bad to the Gills !!

Hello everyone and welcome back to cards by Kay today I am showing you my version of our Facebook challenge image of the bad mermaid we had a choice of good or bad and of course the challenge was to make it light and bright or dark and bad. So here is my bad mermaid
                         
I have of course colored her using Copic markers in the following colors
Skin: E000,00,21,13
Hair:N1,3,5,7
Scales: BG01,02,05,07
Tail: N1,3,5,7
The background and shells I have stamped with  Kaszazz stamps and darkroom door seaside collection. The bubbles are done with glossy accents, the laser cut shapes are from Make it Crafty .
The background paper is Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland collection
And lastly the skull and dagger is from a Delicious Doodles image called Mermaids revenge.
Thank you once again for visiting and I would love to know what you think before you go, I appreciate all you comments. 
Hugs
Kay   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated