Followers

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Arsenic Annie

Welcome back !
 Today is my final showing for Simply Betty's fantastic Lady Killer's set you can find them HERE
My last Lady Killer is Arsenic Annie, and she has got different idea's for her dearly beloved !



Heres's the ingredients:
Copic Markers :

Skin: E000,00,21,13
Hair: E33,35,37,47
Lips,E02,04
Eyes: YG61,63
Dress: R81,83,85,89
           C1,2,3
Cup and poison bottle: Y28,35 
                                     C1,2,3
Paper and card:
Bazzill
Core'dinations

Embellishments:
Small bottle
micro beads
skulls
flowers
spiders
lace 
Tools:
Martha Stewart ; around the page Spider web punch ( available from myself) 
Spelbinders ; petite oval die 

So that's my last showing for our Embossing Folders challenge there is stil time for you to get your Steampunk on and join us over at SSC . 
Thanks for your visit it is always appreciated and if you have a little time I would love it if you could leave me a comment before you go ! Thanks again xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated