Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

SSC Showing

This is my showing from the Simply Steampunk Challenge of Frame It My image is called The Twins from the Classic Collection, for this card I have made a Side Stepper Card.
I  really had alot of fun making this one up The background papers are from Stampin Up's digital range yes Stampin Up now have their papers available in digital form.I have used copic markers to color my image in the following colors
                                                           E000,E00,E02
                                                           N1,N3,N5,N7
                                                          B21,B23,E40,E41,E43
I have used Spellbinders dies for my embellishments and a small frame in the corner from Make it Crafty  

6 comments:

  1. Great colouring and love all your embellies, awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looove your sidestep card! Great colouring and I love all those gorgeous Flowers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card , you did a great job coloring!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous, ay! Fabulous design colors and embellies. sure wish I could click on the pic and see the details more clearly. xxD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna and thanks I can enlarge from my ipad does this not work on a computer ?

      Delete
  5. Simply Stunning, what an amazing card!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated