Followers

Friday, May 24, 2013

Simply Steampunk Challenges Showing #2 The Little Witch

Hi all and welcome back todays post is showing number 2 for Simply Steampunk Challenges.
 My image is called The Little Witch and I think she is just adorable, she is available from Simply Betty stamps here.
 
For a little closer look 
And a close up of The Little Witch 
I have used the following copic markers 
Skin: E000,E00,E02,E04
Hair: E50,E51,E53,E55
Dress: BV000,BV00,BV02,BV04,BV08
Skirt and Hat: N1,N3,N5,N7
I have printed out a couple of bats in  different sizes and glittered them up in black glitter, and used various other embellishments from my stash.
The background paper is from Stampin Up Cast a Spell digital pack 
So keep an eye out for other fabulous projects from the DT team . 

1 comment:

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated