Followers

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Steam Punk Smash

Hi everyone welcome back I have a a huge couple of weeks so I have been a little slack with my posting. I have spent the last week in Melbourne at Uni and I have missed my little craft room, but while I was there it was not all work ! I visited a funky little shop called Typo where I found this fantastic album, the pages are brown Kraft paper they have about 120 pages plenty of room for may favourite projects. Hope you like it and thanks for visiting.

The image is from Simply Betty Steampunk range The Evermore Collection and is called Aramantha Reading I have colored her using Copic markers in the following colors
Dress : R29,R35,R37,R46,R59,C1,C2
Skin: E000,E00,E11
Hair: N1,N3,N5,N7,N9
Book: E40,E41,E43
Frame: C1,C3,C5,C7
The back grounds I have used Stampin Up inks Sahara Sand and Midnight Muse.
The papers are from Stampin Up and Jessica Sprague Vintage Blue
And the Chipboard elements are from Make it Crafty
I will be entering this in the Steampunk DT call for Simply Betty Stamps I have a crazy passion for Steampunk images and since finding Simply Betty I have bought nearly all of them. The inspiration that I get from these images is amazing. I would love to be on the Simply Betty team because of the passion I have for the images and most of all the opportunity to meet new friends who are as quirky as I am. It would be an amazing opportunity.

simplysteampunkchallenges.blogspot.com

5 comments:

  1. WONDERFUL!!!! Great coloring again and great cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty journal book, good luck on the DT call!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is just LOVELY... will be an awesome journal book! So glad you entered the DT call.. GOOD LUCK
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this looks amazing! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated