Followers

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Ruby

Hello I have made it back finally, what a hectic couple of weeks, we have chicks hatching and our chook pen is chaos, 2 little feathered bundles have found their way into our bathroom after being rejected, by their very busy mother hens ( one was still in the shell ) . They are all so cute though I could sit outside all day and just watch them. Anyway back to business this gorgeous image is from Make it Crafty's Masquerade collection. I love this collection is comes with heaps of little extras and options, the images are elegant and lots of fun to work with.
I have of course used copic markers in the following colors:
For Ruby's hair and skin I have used E000,E00,E11,E33,E37,E47,E49,E51
For her top R20,R21,R22
Eyes and lips G000,G00,G02 E00,E02,E04
Butterflies R000,R00,R02
Pearls E40,E41,E43
I have used chipboard shapes from Make it Crafty , stick on pearls paper and card from Stampin Up and Jessica Sprague glitter and glitter pens from Martha Stewart.
Thanks for visiting if you don't mind could you please leave a little comment to let me know you stopped by :o) See you next time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated