Followers

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Halloween Gals


Hello and it is time for yet another release over at Simply Betty Stamps " The Halloween Gals" have hit the store !


                                                                  Vampiress Vicky
Ok so this has got to be my favorite image I am using this one for my wedding anniversary in a couple of weeks !  SO I have made this with my Husband in mind !! I have colored this image in the following colors 
                                                           Skin: E000,00,11
                                                           Hair: N3,5,7,9
                                                           Eyes: YG11,61,67
                                                           Lips: R24,27,29
                                                           Dress: RV91,93,95,99
                                                           Rose : YG61,63,67 and N3,5,7
                                        I have used papers,flowers  and dies from my stash !


My Copic colors used are :
Skin: E000,00,11
Hair: E51,53,55
Dress: B0000,000,00,01
My papers are from Bo Bunny's Snowfall range and my die is a Marianne die Petra's Oval 


Now you need to keep an eye on this space because over the next couple of days one of these images could get you a prize from Simply Betty Stamps !! So be sure to check back for the one image that could earn you that prize ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated