Followers

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hello

Hello everyone and welcome to my first Blog, please bare with me as I find my way around as I am new to blogging I usually read them not create them !! Today I just want to introduce myself I am a relatively new consultant to the Create and Play Club, on our website you will fine all sorts of exciting and fun crafting products, we stock everything from Scrapbooking to cardmaking and Home decor and Cake decorating. I have done consultant work before and I have been making cards for 22 years ouch! calculating that hurt a bit. So stay tuned I will be not only keeping you informed of create and play but I will also be posting some of my other creations. Hope you enjoy taking a crafting journey with me. See you soon.XX 

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world Kay! You'll love looking back in months to come to see where you were now and how far you have come.
    Big Squeezes!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks again for your visit your comments are appreciated